Thursday, April 7, 2011

Last Week


We had a hot spell last week and spent some time running through a sprinkler in the front yard. Wyatt is going through a stage where he loves being naked. All was well until our neighbor walked over to say hello and Wyatt marched up to her, thrust his naked hips forward and said, "Do you see my big penis?" He then proceeded to pee on the sidewalk and narrowly missed her feet.

We also had a nice trip to the beach in Cayucos. Much to my surprise, it appears that Wyatt is no longer in the dirt-eating phase. Finally.


7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh Amy, I am literally laughing out loud over that story. Awesome!

Diane Evans said...

I just cracked up at this!! I can just picture your face as Wyatt said this :)

Dana said...

Oops! That last comment was actually me on my mom's computer. She loves reading your blog too!

Kristin M. said...

hilarious. I hope that this was the kind of neighbor you could giggle with, not be mortified with.

And I'm glad to hear that Wyatt no longer eats dirt! That should make beach trips a little more relaxing.

Jenn Lamb said...

This story is hilarious!!! love it!

Anonymous said...

love to suck his penis

Anonymous said...

show me your big penis wyatt I want to play with it while I f--k you