Friday, April 29, 2011

Herding Cats

Wyatt went to his first "soccer practice" today and I loved being a spectator as Garett was the participating parent. There was a lot of picking up the ball and I couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt that we don't own a soccer ball. Or basketball or football or baseball or any kind of ball used for sports. Does croquet count? We have twelve shovels and 300 books but not much sporting equipment.



I so don't want to get into the whole soccer-every-Saturday-with-at-least-one-weekly-evening-practice thing but I can kind of see the draw.

1 comment:

Kristin M. said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already playing soccer! Where is the time going? A few Comments for you:

He is adorable (both of your guys) :)

Your photography skills are astounding. You are getting REALLY good!

I can't believe the beauty of the setting of that soccer field.