Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some Pictures

We spent Easter with some new friends and Wyatt got to experience his first Easter egg hunt.
We've spent the last couple of weekends working in the yard and planting our first garden. Garett built a few raised beds and we found two feeding troughs at the local farm supply store. The highlight was the large amount of dirt dropped off in our driveway. Wyatt's never been as dirty or happy. He liked to climb up to the top of the pile and slide down on his belly. It's too bad that I don't have a picture of Garett using the wheelbarrow to bring all this dirt from the driveway to the backyard because it was pretty impressive. All I really contributed was some measly shoveling and keeping an eye on Wyatt while he tried to eat globs of dirt. Yes, I still do a lot of finger sweeping.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

So many things I want to say about these pictures! Mostly about how beautiful Wyatt is and how I can't wait to spend more time with all of you. Ben's response however was, "Damn you Garett and your incessant building skills!"

Kristin M. said...

Burress and I were just looking over your blog together....we read this comment by Rebekah and Burress just laughed....saying, "yes!" ....I however, was smiling, thinking of how your car is your favorite color (or at least one of them). It's so you...I love it!