Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cuesta Preschool

Wyatt's teacher, Cindy, takes a lot of pictures of the kids throughout the day. She gave them to me this week and I was delighted to get a peek into all the fun he's been having.












These shots don't even include the day an enormous snake was brought into his classroom or the time he held a tiny white mouse. They also don't include field trips to various departments around campus like biology, physical education and theatre. They also don't capture the way he looks forward to going to school and said, "I love you, Cindy," to his teacher when he went to the bathroom on the potty for the first time at school.
I can't really put into words how thankful we are for his preschool experience this year. His teachers are consistently outstanding and they seem to find ways to make it easier to be a parent of a toddler. I had no idea that was even possible. Next semester I'll be teaching three classes and Wyatt will be graduating to three mornings a week. We can't wait!


3 comments:

Kristin M. said...

Almost every one of these pictures make me laugh out loud! I love how he just jumps right in there and experiences everything to the fullest. Sounds like his mommy! I love the picture of him LAYING on the painting. They must have so much fun with him! What a great school.

Jen said...

I want to go there!!!!! Do they have one for adults?? Brilliant. Love the chicken one.

Rebekah said...

These pictures make me feel so many things:
1. I miss teaching
2. Very few teachers are brave enough to embrace the kinds of experiences that kids really need
3. Wyatt is going to be a different person because he went to this school