Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wyatt wore his Halloween costume nearly all week. The highlight was probably Friday. We got to see the garbage guys and go to Avila Barn with Wyatt's preschool class. He also liked the trick-or-treating but mostly due to the candy. The garbage can was a perfect "bucket" because once the candy was dropped in, he couldn't reach it. I don't think Garett planned it that way but it made the evening a lot easier.

These are few veggies I picked last night. They are all really small but still tasty and we continue to enjoy the garden. We're getting ready for a winter plant. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am DYING. Especially that his short little arms couldn't reach the candy. Brilliant. I'll pay Garett to make us one for next year and Sam can be a garbage man too. I'll bet the guys who take your trash LOVE you, that they totally talk about Wyatt. So fun. Missing you, was it as hectic as it was for us?

I think you should plant kale. I've seen some interesting recipes for it, in soups and roasted and it's super good for you too. xo

Rebekah said...

I think I'm going to make that first photo my new screensaver. Could that boy be any more beautiful? Tell him I'm carrying his superwy toy around in my purse so I don't forget to give it to him NEXT WEEKEND. :)