Monday, August 17, 2009

Before and After

We've been working on our house since the beginning of June and I have a couple of photos to share. We're not done but are at least moved in. Here are a few before and after kitchen shots:
This is the sink our family helped us buy in Italy. It's similar to the ones that they had in their homes and was quite a process getting over here. I love it and am flooded with good memories when I see it.The other areas that have seen a lot of work are the two bathrooms and the main living area. I'll post photos of those once I've taken them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It looks great, Amy!! I hope I can visit and try out that cool cork floor sometime soon :)
Cari

Anonymous said...

beautiful! I love the sink and the avocado green paint - you have such a talented husband! Did I also see out the window that the deck has a new railing?
-kristin